This protocol provides simple steps to aid in healing at the root cause. Leaky Gut can be the core issue of imbalances like skin disease, compromised immune systems, food allergies, digestive problems, ear infections or any common health condition that comes from an inflammatory disorder.
Instructions: After completing the 2-day pre-step (Anti-Vaccinosis), begin steps 1-2-3-4 at the same time. The products in steps 1-2-3-4 (Liver Tonic, Healthy Gut, Gut Soothe & Gut Seal) can be given in food together at the same time, as directed. Note: if your dog has a sensitive stomach it is recommended that Healthy Gut is given at 1/2 the recommended dose over the course of 1-2 weeks.
Protocol consists of:
• Anti-Vaccinosis (Initial 2 Day Regime) 15 ml liquid
• Liver Tonic (Support/Detoxifier) 60 ml liquid
• Healthy Gut (Digestive Enzyme/Pre &Probiotic) 83 g powder
• Gut Soothe (Anti-inflammatory) 153 g powder
• Gut Seal (Strengthener) 30 ml liquid
Will my pet be on this protocol for life?
Many animals achieve the desired symptom resolution or relief in just one kit. Other pets with deeper issues may require ongoing support or multiple kits. You should be seeing gradual improvement and as long as you are you can continue but if the improvement stops then you may need to use the Yeasty Beast Protocol then go back to the Leaky Gut. When your animal completely improves on the protocol then it is always a good idea to do one protocol a year to help keep the Gut in prime condition.
Do I have to stop using all other medications for allergies (Atopica, Apoquel, etc)?
While you are continuing to use drugs you will be continuing to create damage BUT you can not just stop any drugs cold turkey! We believe that a slow decrease not to shock the body is alway best BUT please always check with your vet with any drugs your animal is onto be sure they are compatible and to find out how to wean off of them.
How long until I see changes?
This depends on a number of things:
How long your animal has been ill
How much medication he or she has been on
If you are supporting them with nutritious whole real food and not processed food
We have seen animals improve in 1 week and some animals taking one month to show improvement
What will changes look like?
Here is whole list of positive changes:
- Increase energy
- Deeper, more relaxed sleep
- Less anxiety
- Less joint pain
- Less scratching
- Faster healing
- Less grumpy
- Better hair coat
- Healthier ears
- Less reverse sneezing
- Better quality stools
- Weight gain or loss, more balanced weight
Remember, the gut is in charge of so many things! What you think may be your animals symptoms of leaky gut (for example itchy skin or hotspots) are only what you can see is going on. The imbalance and trauma is deep below the surface and you may see other improvements as listed above before you see the skin symptoms getting better. If this happens (for example your dog has more energy is getting along better with other dogs or is more engaged and happier) but the skin symptoms are the same this can be a very good sign that things are improving deep down and that the gut is getting healthier and the skin will take a bit longer to show signs of improvement. Consider it almost like things are getting better from the inside out!
Will my pets symptoms get worse before they get better?
If your animal has a very strong yeast infestation or overgrowth, a rapid die-off / detox can occur in which case we would recommend switching to our Yeasty Beast protocol then back to the Leaky Gut protocol to support the healing that the yeast creates.
How do I tell if my dog has yeast and should I not start the Yeasty Beast Protocol first?
Good question! If your animal has has ever been diagnosed with yeast in their ears or on there skin the answer is YES! Doing the Yeasty Beast Protocol first will help to kill the yeast bacteria and then you would do the Leaky Gut Protocol to help to heal the damage they have done!
If your dog has a yeasty ( dirty socks, stinky old cheese smell yuk, Doritios chips… ) then that is a strong indication of yeast and it would be helpful to start the Yeasty Beast first.
But remember that yeast is so incredibly damaging to the gut and 9 times out of 10 your dog will also have Leaky Gut or Gut Trauma that needs support to be healed
How come I ran out of some of the products in the kit? Do I keep giving the rest?
It is very simple. The protocol was developed to support all the organs and some organs will respond faster so the products you are running out of will not need to be refilled unless:
They are not responding as quickly as excepted (usually if the problem is a chronic issue which means that your animal has been given many drugs that suppressed it or if it has been on going for 6 months or longer)
If it is a very small dog in which case the powders last a much longer time
But in all cases YES, you continue the powders!
Why do I use all the products but not the Anti Vaccinosis? I have so much left!
We included a large enough bottle for theses reason:
- Many times it is necessary to repeat this process up to 4-8 times. If you see that the protocol initially helped but stalled then it is helpful to repeat the Anti Vaccinosis the same way BUT you do NOT stop the rest of the protocol - you simply add the Anti Vaccinosis back in twice a day for two days. If you see improvement you can repeat it every 2 weeks up to 8 times AS LONG AS YOU SEE IMPROVEMENT EACH TIME YOU GIVE IT. If you are unsure if you should repeat it, you can email us at email@example.com for specific support.
- Even thought we do NOT support continuing to vaccinate some people choose to revaccinate. If this is the case, then there is plenty to re-dose. This product has a very long shelf life so if at any point you do vaccines you can use the product again.
- If you have a multi animal household and any of your animals have been vaccinated at anytime of their life it is a very supportive product and you can give it to any one of your furry family members to help with the long term side effects of vaccines!