A natural approach to flea & tick control is multi faceted. And it's worth it! EM Collars are an excellent addition to your regime.
Te collars perform best when worn everyday, and become most effective after 4-6 weeks of continuous wear.
- Be sure to keep the EM beads free of any essential oils or bug sprays. Remove when spraying your dog, and put the collar on once the spray is dry.
- If the product becomes dirty, do not wash with soap or chemicals. Simply rinse with water and let dry in the sun, every two weeks (or as required).
- The cord is fast drying, as well as mildew resistant.
- Your pet is free to swim wearing their collar, simply place the collar in the sun to dry afterwards (not to be used in a pool with chemicals and/or bleach).
- The effect of EM beads lessens over time, so it’s best to replace the collar yearly
Medium- 15”- 19”
Large- 19.5”- 23”
"EM stands for Effective Microorganisms. They are a people-friendly and environmentally safe product of EMRO (EM Research Organization) that achieves synergistic effects by combining beneficial microorganisms which exist in nature, such as lactic acid bacteria, yeast and phototrophic bacteria. It was developed by Professor Teruo Higa in 1982. EM activates local and native microorganisms that live in soil and water and maximizes their natural power. The EM brand represents a line of microbial products that are used in numerous fields including agriculture, animal husbandry, environmental purification and health care in more than 100 countries around the world."